An Introvert’s Guide to Great Leadership
In a workplace filled with extroverts, introverts are often overlooked, even the ones in leadership positions. And even though extroverts have always been considered top-notch employees, experts agree that introverts in the workplace should be equally valued.
But to succeed in business, you’re required not only to speak up, but to speak in public. You’re expected to network with others, jump in without being wholly unprepared, even shine in social settings — things that do not always come naturally to introverts.
That’s why we developed this LIVE, virtual course — to provide introverts who manage others (or who have leadership aspirations) with helpful insights and solid strategies for thriving in a leadership position.
You’ll learn how to find the power in your own unique strengths — how to use your reflective tendencies to your advantage, how to lead your team effectively by putting your above-average listening skills to work and how to reach new levels of success without changing who you are.
Build the skills you need to be a take-charge leader when you register today!
Session 1: The Advantages of Being an Introverted Leader
- Learn how to determine whether you’re an introvert or not
- Understand key differences between introverts and extroverts
- Discuss the advantages of being an introverted leader
- Describe common challenges introverted leaders face
- Explain ways your reflective nature affects how others may perceive you
Session 2: Building Influence and Relationship Skills
- Describe how to communicate effectively with extroverts
- Smart strategies for curbing the extrovert’s tendency to interrupt you
- Effectively manage your boss to stay on track and promote your accomplishments
- Explain ways to develop a strong team environment
- Discuss the basic rules for influencing anyone at any level
Session 3: Setting the Stage for Career Growth
- Displaying confidence and authority when addressing a group
- Explain how to build instant rapport and network with others
- Describe ways to conserve your strength around high-energy people
- Learn how to increase your comfort in the spotlight
- List tips for speaking effectively in public
- Discuss how to sell yourself as a next-level leader
Course delivery details
- Program time: 3 hours each day (6 hours total)
Certification / Credits
- Lead employees by putting your unique skills to work
- Make sure your voice is heard in a room full of talkers
- Learn the art of “speaking extrovert” when necessary
- Stop getting steamrolled in meetings
- Master rapport-building techniques that will help you shine in social situations
- Display confidence and authority when speaking in public
- Explain how you can effectively influence anyone, on any level
SkillPath is a leader in business training with more than 30 years of experience. Our professional training programs prioritize learner engagement — helping theory take root with learners, so it transforms their thinking and becomes day-to-day practice. SkillPath’s courses are...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training
Corporate / Group Training