Unleashing the Potential of Accountable, Outcomes-Focused Teams
Making decisions as a leader or leadership team is complicated and slowed during times of shock or change. The key to good decision making, or even just the ability to make a decision, in times of high uncertainty is the strength and autonomy of the team and the culture that supports it.
Agility, speed of decision-making, the ability to acknowledge mistakes and pivot, strong contingency plans, and accountability all require that the foundation of trust and vulnerability exists to support each team member in bringing their best to the table. Business results will be faster, stronger, and better sustained as the leadership develops a culture of high trust, accountability, and results-oriented practices.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Do you have questions about this training and how COVID-19 might affect it?
At findcourses.com we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are the training suppliers we partner with.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this training in light of COVID-19.
Who should attend?
This training session is designed for leaders and leadership teams who understand that the changing landscape of doing business in times of great uncertainty and change, as we’re currently seeing with the COVID-19 crisis, requires more from them. The successful attendee will have the intention of creating opportunity for the organization and its people, within the context of the evolving needs and demands for their operating and competitive environment.
This training session is offered as a half-day workshop. Through targeted prep work, facilitated discussion, reflection, exercises, and group discussion, attendees can expect to:
- Assess trust, accountability, and outcomes for your team and organization
- Understand how the speed of trust operates
- Develop a framework where mistakes are tolerated, acknowledged, and used to improve the organization
- Learn how to move ahead with decision making as a leader and a team even when the information needed is incomplete or imperfect
- Identify ways to increase trust, create clarity of expectations, hold one another accountable, and focus first on results within the team setting
- Commit to creating the right contingency plans and eliminate single points of failure and/or knowledge hoarding
- Create a start-stop-continue plan to increase trust, accountability, and results for your team
Live delivery of the workshop using a virtual platform, enabling interactive group discussions, facilitated exercises, and Q&A.
About Simple Change
Simple Change provides customized training and coaching solutions to create healthy, high-performing leaders and teams. Our interactive courses provide simple strategies you can implement immediately to improve resilience, reduce stress, increase productivity, and lead a distributed workforce....
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...