Creating Safety and Connection for Long-term Success
Psychological safety is one of the hallmarks of the most successful teams. The rich soil of inclusivity allows diversity to grow organically and authentically. Investing in building this foundation of safety, based on a foundation of inclusion, will drive long-term success, retention of top talent, and meaningful innovation. In other words, the sustained growth and result
The ability to be trusting and vulnerable in the work setting is another key foundation of safety and security. Leaders will learn how to create a culture where employees are heard without judgement, can work in the manner that suits them best without guilt, and are comfortable admitting when they make a mistake or need more help.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Do you have questions about this training and how COVID-19 might affect it?
At findcourses.com we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are the training suppliers we partner with.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this training in light of COVID-19.
Who should attend?
This training session is designed for leaders and leadership teams who understand that the changing landscape of doing business in times of great uncertainty and change, as we’re currently seeing with the COVID-19 crisis, requires more from them. The successful attendee will have the intention of creating opportunity for the organization and its people, within the context of the evolving needs and demands for their operating and competitive environment.
This training session is offered as a half-day workshop. Through targeted prep work, facilitated discussion, reflection, exercises, and group discussion, attendees can expect to:
- Assess the current state of psychological safety within your team and organization
- Develop a clear understanding of how including employees in the matters that impact them, creating a genuine sense of belonging, accepting team members for exactly who they are, and allowing mistakes will create fertile ground for safety and security
- Learn how to really listen while suspending judgement, how to be genuinely curious and supportive of individual workstyles, and how to be supportive even of errors
- Develop an action plan and cadence where the senior team and other functional teams commit to building team health and investing in feelings of safety, connection, and security
- Create a start-stop-continue plan to improve the psychological safety of your team and organization
Live delivery of the workshop using a virtual platform, enabling interactive group discussions, facilitated exercises, and Q&A.
About Simple Change
Simple Change provides customized training and coaching solutions to create healthy, high-performing leaders and teams. Our interactive courses provide simple strategies you can implement immediately to improve resilience, reduce stress, increase productivity, and lead a distributed workforce....
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...