Balancing Productivity with Compassion
The ways we’ve always worked are changing quickly, and leaders will need to balance productivity needs with compassion for employees who are facing considerable distraction, stress, fear and loneliness.
As businesses develop plans to transition back into ‘business as usual’ after a substantial shock like the COVID-19 crisis, they need to anticipate that some workers won’t have the ability to return due to caring for family members, personal health concerns, or simply fear of exposure. Others will return with continued feelings of fear or stress. Still others will return eager for all the same interactions we once had at work.
Leaders are very understanding and compassionate now, companies will need to recalibrate expectations and communication norms to achieve business results and ensure those who remain remote don't get left behind or feel penalized.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Do you have questions about this training and how COVID-19 might affect it?
At findcourses.com we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are the training suppliers we partner with.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this training in light of COVID-19.
Who should attend?
This training session is designed for leaders and leadership teams who understand that the changing landscape of doing business in times of great uncertainty and change, as we’re currently seeing with the COVID-19 crisis, requires more from them. The successful attendee will have the intention of creating opportunity for the organization and its people, within the context of the evolving needs and demands for their operating and competitive environment.
This training session is offered as a half-day workshop. Through targeted prep work, facilitated discussion, reflection, exercises, and group discussion, attendees can expect to:
- Assess the current need for re-calibration on your team and in your organization
- Understand what employees have been experiencing, how that could show up at work, and recommended actions to support employees appropriately
- Know how to handle sensitive circumstances with the right balance of performance expectations and compassion
- Explore the impact of emotional intelligence and appreciative inquiry in these circumstances
- Identify what employee self-advocacy looks like and know how to respond appropriately and consistently
- Create a communication framework that promotes safety, security, and information sharing
- Develop a clear understanding of distributed teams and how they work most effectively
- Create a start-stop-continue plan to proactively address issues related to re-calibration
Live delivery of the workshop using a virtual platform, enabling interactive group discussions, facilitated exercises, and Q&A.
About Simple Change
Simple Change provides customized training and coaching solutions to create healthy, high-performing leaders and teams. Our interactive courses provide simple strategies you can implement immediately to improve resilience, reduce stress, increase productivity, and lead a distributed workforce....
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...