Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Hospitality Sales Suite
This program focuses on all facets of the sales process and allows you to create a suite of products that you can employ together or a'la cart style to fit your unique training needs.
Participants will be able to:
- Take incoming calls and avoid the “order taker” approach.
- Approach the job of selling with a client-centered, non-manipulative attitude.
- Establish credibility, create interest, build rapport and increase confidence in the first minute.
- Slow down, listen more, ask better questions and take better notes.
- Confirm a client’s needs versus wants, determine their decision process, understand their priorities and get a feel for their overall budget.
- Paint a “picture” of what the hotel will do to meet the client’s most important requirements.
- Give a more personalized and impressive tour of the hotel facilities either online or in person.
- Gauge the client’s temperature and level of understanding.
- Build value before presenting rates and to deal with the rate question early.
- Attain and maintain a higher rate and offer alternatives instead of a discount.
- Respond to concerns, issues and objections – especially a real price objection.
- Request the business (close the sale!) at the right time and in the right way.
- Gain a specific level of commitment that builds the relationship, advances the sales process and drives repeat and referral business.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Valet Staff
- Slot Attendants
- Restaurant Servers
- Bar Staff
This course is also available in a webinar format. Request more information from Signature Worldwide about dates and pricing.
Customer service training that increases sales. Sales training that enhances your customer's experience. Training can and should be fun!Whenever the phone rings, a customer approaches an employee, or an online inquiry is generated, Signature Worldwide helps to improve your customer’s...