Client Centered SalesSignature Worldwide
Client Centered Sales
All available course dates
Client Centered Sales
Arm your sales team with the tools they need to develop and execute sales plans that get results. By using a non-manipulative, client centered sales approach, your sales team can convert more incoming sales inquiries and make better sales calls every week, thus driving incremental revenues.
Signature Worldwide, a leader in sales, sales management, customer relationship management and customer service training, delivers a high-energy, interactive session filled with role-plays and best practices that will help anyone responsible for closing a sale!
Whether a rookie or veteran sales person, this training session will help individuals take a more proactive, disciplined approach to selling in order to see significant and sustainable increases in revenue.
The Client-Centered Sales Course Covers:
- Establishing credibility and rapport within the first minute of a
- How to ask better questions and be a better listener
- How to maintain higher rates and offer alternatives
- Responding to issues, concerns and objections
- Advancing the sale, resulting in more appointments
- Gaining commitment that builds client loyalty
- Asking for the business at the right time and in the right way
By giving associates turnkey techniques that improve the quality of their sales efforts, they will achieve sales goals and have the confidence to deliver the type of client experience that boosts profits.
This training session teaches associates a simple formula for better selling that is guaranteed to increase conversion rates and revenues by building transactional and relationship selling skills.
Through a variety of techniques, including role-playing, employees will learn:
- How to approach clients by both taking and making sales calls
- Techniques used to receive information from clients
- How to assess if the client is the “right match” for your company
- How to present benefits by fulfilling both emotional and logical needs
- How to shift conversations to avoid presenting rates too soon in the sales process
- How to verify information to ensure understanding and advance the sale
- How to respond to clients’ objections
- How to gain commitment from clients to advance the sale
Inquire about on-site or live virtual training for your team!
Who should attend?
- Vice Presidents of Sales
- Directors of Sales
- Sales Managers
- Business Development Managers
- Regional Managers
- Account Managers
- Sales Representatives
- Inside/Outside Sales Teams
- Field Sales Representatives
- Counter Sales Representatives
Signature Worldwide offers four virtual classroom modules for our Client Centered Sales Course. Each module focuses on a different skill as it relates to the sales process.
- Receiving Information
- Presenting Benefits and Responding to Objections
- Gaining Commitment and Closing the Sale
Course delivery details
- This training is available via an instructor-led virtual classroom using Zoom or onsite at your location.
- Both training options are delivered by a highly experienced Signature Worldwide trainer.
Please request more information from Signature Worldwide about dates and pricing.
Why choose Signature Worldwide?
Our 30+ years of experience includes training over 36,000 businesses in 50 countries
98% of our customers would highly recommend Signature Worldwide to others
Fun, engaging and inspiring training solutions that improve our clients’ ability to acquire and retain customers
About Signature Worldwide
Global Customer Service and Sales Training You seek customer service and sales training to help your teams effectively cultivate, engage and nurture relationships with customers. But does your training partner have depth of expertise in your industry? Signature Worldwide does....
Contact this provider
Average rating 5Based on 21 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team