Relationships and PowerSEE, Inc.
Relationships and Power
All available course dates
Relationships and Power- 3-Hour Onsite Course
Designed to help participants better understand how enhancing their interpersonal skills helps to strengthen connections and develop more and higher quality relationships, Relationships and Power is a three-hour course delivered onsite to match course content with organizational needs. Over the duration of the program, participants will come to be able to utilize skills to effectively manage relationships. These skills include empathy, interest in others, validated listening, and relational communication. Relationships and Power also addresses the following topics:
- Importance of relationships with peers
- Improvement of relationship management
- How to create a welcoming demeanor
Who should attend?
Relationships and Power, an onsite course offering, is valuable for professional at all levels and from all sectors in order to better understand the inter-workings of relationships in the workplace.
This Relationships and Power onsite training covers the following objectives:
1. Understand the importance of relationships with peers, subordinate team members, bosses, and customers.
2. Utilize skills to improve relationship management including empathy, interest in others, validated listening, and relational communication.
3. Create a more welcoming and friendly demeanor that is conducive to interaction and relationship building.
4. Develop a network of connections and relationships that improve organizational influence.
5. To understand the types of personal power and how to utilize each in proportion.
6. Recognize the pitfalls of some types of personal power and avoid those pitfalls.
7. Develop power maps to assist you with working successfully within your organization. Translate personal power in a working environment into other life elements.
The cost for this three-hour course is $2,000.
Certification / Credits
Participants successfully completing this onsite Relationships and Power training course are awarded a personalized certificate of achievement demonstrating their qualification.
About SEE, Inc.
SEE, Inc. – Uniting Passion and Commitment for Organizational Success
Through a unique combination of commitment, enthusiasm, and passion, SEE, Inc. offers training solutions designed to foster healthy organizations and build better workplaces. By employing some of today's most effective learning methods, SEE, Inc. allows individuals to develop as effective leaders, integral pieces of...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training
Corporate / Group Training