Managing and Leading ServiceSEE, Inc.
Managing and Leading Service
All available course dates
Managing and Leading Service
This Managing and Leading Service training course has been designed to provide participants with the ability to recruit, reward, and retain service driven team members. Further, this course aims to develop an environment for professionals to drive repeat business and leave their customers satisfied.
This course is offered as an on-demand, onsite program. Onsite training provides organizations with various benefits including, but not limited to:
- Flexible and Nimble
- Engaging Learning Environment
- High Quality Measurable Results
Who should attend?
This Managing and Leading Service training course is suitable for a broad audience as all industry types can benefit from the training. The program is aimed at professionals seeking to enhance their management and leadership skills in a service context.
The following is included in this program:
- The Program
- Participant Guide
- Chapter Download
- Certificate of Completion
- SEE Track
- Program Forum
The cost of this on-demand training course is $2,000.
Certification / Credits
The training programs from SEE, INC. have passed rigorous academic and professional standards in order to offer their participants continuing education units and, in some cases, credit hours. Students are eligible whether they take the program online or in-person.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will receive 0.15 – 0.3 Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
Upon successful completion of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of consistent leadership behaviors and reinforcing activities on service delivery by team members
- Produce meaningful methods of measuring, reporting, and utilizing service level data from your customers
- Use service standards to measure and evaluate team members
- Recruit, reward, and retain service driven team members
- Provide support and training to insure service level consistency
- Understand the relationship between internal and external service delivery and the importance of exemplary behavior from leaders
About SEE, Inc.
SEE, Inc. – Uniting Passion and Commitment for Organizational Success
Through a unique combination of commitment, enthusiasm, and passion, SEE, Inc. offers training solutions designed to foster healthy organizations and build better workplaces. By employing some of today's most effective learning methods, SEE, Inc. allows individuals to develop as effective leaders, integral pieces of...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...