Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor (3 day)
? To provide an in-depth review of the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard and how they are applied in the context of an internal audit. ? To provide participants with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit of a quality management system in accordance with ISO 19011, from planning and preparation through to audit follow-up. ? To meet the training requirements for the Exemplar Global (TPECS) Auditor Certification Program, Competency Units QM and AU. ? Throughout the course a series of activities will provide the opportunity for attendees to demonstrate the knowledge they have gained. The course uses a case study organization to conduct the practical in-class activities.
Who should attend?
- Individuals who want to become an Exemplar Global Certified Provisional Auditor
- Individuals who want to obtain a formal qualification to add to their internal auditing experience
- Individuals interested in conducting first-party and second-party audits
- Individuals leading their companies to ISO 9001 certification
- Quality Managers, Engineers, and Consultants
- Understand the content of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard in the context of a quality management system audit
- Explain the concepts of the process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act, process-based activities and associated inputs, outputs, controls, and resources
- Explain the concept of process-based activities and associated inputs, outputs, controls, and resources
- Evaluate, using risk-based thinking, the effectiveness of an entire quality management system, including process, customer focus, and improvement
- Understand the terminology applicable to management systems auditing
- Determine that relevant external and internal issues related to the strategic direction of the organization are monitored and reviewed
- Understand the different objectives of first, second, and third party audits, and the criteria that may be relevant to each type of audit
- Plan and organize all aspects of an audit
- Perform all aspects of an internal audit in accordance with ISO 19011 from preparation through to conducting follow-up
- Evaluate evidence collected during the audit and prepare reports of conformity and nonconformity to the audit criteria, including writing a formal audit report
At SAI Global, we understand the challenges of building stakeholder trust and confidence for companies at all stages of maturity. We work with organizations to help them meet stakeholder expectations for quality, safety, sustainability, integrity and desirability in any market...
Find out more about this ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor (3 day) course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team