Implementing SQF Systems - Manufacturing 8th Edition
Learn how to implement and maintain the SQF Version 8 code for Food Safety in Manufacturing. This code was formerly included in the level ll certification.
- It contains part A, Implementing and Maintaining the code and Part B, module 2 system elements with modules 3,4, 9, 10 and 11. It is applicable to Food Sector Categories 4, 7-22, 25 and 31-33
- It is designed to prepare the attendee to develop and implement the SQF Version 8 code in their facility and fulfill the requirement of being knowledgeable of the code
- Familiarization with required Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
Who should attend?
- Facility Management
- Food Safety Auditors
- Food Safety Consultants
- Food Safety Professionals
- Senior Management
- Introduction and Overview of the Course Objectives
- The SQF Code, Food Sector Categories, SQF Vocabulary
- Food Safety Plans
- Requirements for SQF Practitioners and Consultants
- Implementing & Maintaining SQF Systems
- Auditing & Certification of SQF Systems - An Overview
About SAI Global
At SAI Global, we understand the challenges of building stakeholder trust and confidence for companies at all stages of maturity. We work with organizations to help them meet stakeholder expectations for quality, safety, sustainability, integrity and desirability in any market...
Contact this provider
Average rating 5Based on 3 reviews.
Before we redirect you to this supplier's website, do you mind filling out this form so that we can stay in touch? You can unsubscribe at any time.
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training