Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Consulting Soft Skills (On Demand): E-Learning Training Course
This on demand e-learning training course from RTM Consulting has been designed to help participants enhance their soft skills related to consulting and service delivery. In a lot of companies, the majority of time, money and effort is usually spent on training consultants on products and technology, but this can often be wasted if they do not have the ability to effectively engage with clients - manage scope creep, handle complaints and issues and up-sell new opportunities.
This popular Consulting Soft Skills course from RTM Consulting is available in an easy to consume and budget-friendly format. It is comprised of six modules that are available 24/7, with each module running approximately one hour in duration. Participants can register for either one month or one year access on any mobile device or computer at your leisure.
Get training on your terms and when you are available. Contact RTM Consulting for more information.
Who should attend?
This e-learning training course is best suited for the following participants:
- Consultants / PS Personnel
- Other Technical Services Personnel
- Practice Leads / Managers
Training Course Content
The content for this e-learning Consulting Soft Skills (On Demand) training course is structured as follows:
- Standard Engagement Lifecycle
- Role & Dynamics of a Consultant
- Defines the various roles a consultant plays throughout an engagement
- Evaluates client stakeholders and provides tools on how to manage various types of stakeholders
- Practical tips and techniques on how to become the ‘Trusted Advisor’ to your customers
- Communication Strategy & Tactics
- Effective communications techniques, written and verbal, listening skills, developing and delivering key messages
- Learn tools and techniques for communicating information through the different phases of an engagement
- How to run effective meetings and facilitate workshops
- Scope Management
- Provides tools and techniques for managing scope in various environments (e.g., T&M vs. Fixed Bid)
- Discuss difficult scope management situations and learn how to avoid saying “yes” without really saying “no”
- Risk and Issue Management
- Delivers tools and techniques for communicating and managing risk and issues while maintaining client satisfaction
- Identifying & Capturing Value
- Overcome the fear technical resources often have with “up-selling”
- Define how and where to look for opportunities
- Developing and communicating value propositions, focusing more on outcomes
Outcome / Qualification
Upon successful completion of this onsite training course, participants will be able to:
- Build rapport and demonstrate ongoing concern for the customer
- Talk about ideas and solutions in a customer-centric way - talking value and results, less about activities
- Engage in constructive conversations that lead to clear agreements, responsibilities and actions to move forward
- Apply techniques in discussion / presentation that build credibility
- Learn effective communications specific to varying stakeholder groups
- Manage issues that arise during engagements
- Learn approaches to successfully manage (project) scope
- How to work within and across teams
This on demand e-learning course is comprised of six modules with costs broken down as follows:
- $79 per course module for 30 day access, $399 if all modules are purchased together
- $99 per course module for one year access, $499 off if all modules are purchased together
RTM Consulting provides strategic and operational advisory services to help technology companies and other industries to assist them in increasing revenues and growing margins by leveraging consulting, professional, and support/field services more effectively. Specializing in Resource Management, Project, Portfolio and...
Find out more about this Consulting Soft Skills (On Demand) course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team