Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Measuring the ROI in Learning, HR & Performance Improvement Programs
Through this two-day workshop, participants will gain an in-depth understanding of the ROI methodology and its application, including:
- Developing application and impact objectives
- Collecting various types of hard and soft data
- Isolating the effects of the program
- Converting data to monetary values
- Tabulating appropriate program costs
- Calculating the ROI
Participants will learn to collect and analyze six types of data prepresenting both qualitative and quantitative data.
Who should attend?
This workshop is for anyone in an organization who is responsible for measuring the impact of learning and change interventions, including:
- Learning Managers
- Management Development Specialists
- HR Managers
- Evaluation Managers and Specialists
- Performance Consultants
- Organizational Development Specialists
The costs of this course is $1,120 per person. Contact the provider to learn more about the costs associated with this course.
ROI Institute, Inc. - Measurement, Evaluation and ROI
The ROI Institute, Inc is a leading training provider for education, research and networking in measurement, evaluation and return of investment (ROI). Founded in 1992 by Dr. Jack Phillips and Dr. Patti Phillips, ROI Institute Inc operates through a network...