CompTIA PenTest+Training Concepts
This course is intended for individuals who have hands-on information security or related experience. A technical focus and experience in Network+, Security+ or related knowledge is also helpful.
This course will provide students with penetration testing methodology to conduct information gathering and vulnerability analysis as well as the management skills necessary to determine the resilience of a network against attacks. You will learn the management skills used to plan, scope, and manage weaknesses, not just exploit them. This course will also help you prepare for the CompTIA PenTest+ certification.
- Module 01: Planning and Scoping Penetration Tests
- Module 02: Conducting Passive Reconnaissance
- Module 03: Performing Non-Technical Tests
- Module 04: NConducting Active Reconnaissance
- Module 04: Analyzing Vulnerabilities
- Module 05: Penetrating Networks
- Module 06: Exploiting Host-Based Vulnerabilities
- Module 07: Testing Applications
- Module 08: Completing Post-Exploit Taskst
- Module 09: Analyzing and Reporting Pen Test Results
Why choose Training Concepts?
98% student satisfaction
Over 11,330 students trained and growing
Over 100 hours of training each week
About Training Concepts
For almost two decades, Training Concepts has taken great pride in helping create bigger futures. That’s bigger futures for our current students, our alumni, our business partners, our community, and ourselves. Through dynamic, hands-on, instructor-led technology training, we equip our...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team