CompTIA CySA+Training Concepts
All available course dates
This course is designed primarily for cybersecurity practitioners who perform job functions related to protecting information systems by ensuring their availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation. This course focuses on the knowledge, ability, and skills necessary to provide for the defense of those information systems in a cybersecurity context, including protection, detection, analysis, investigation, and response processes.
- Module 1: Assessing Information Security Risk
- Module 2: Analyzing the Threat Landscape
- Module 3: Analyzing Reconnaissance Threats to Computing and Network Environments
- Module 4: Analyzing Attacks on Computing and Network Environments
- Module 5: Analyzing Post-Attack Techniques
- Module 6: Managing Vulnerabilities in the Organization
- Module 7: Implementing Penetration Testing to Evaluate Security
- Module 8: Collecting Cybersecurity Intelligence
- Module 9: Analyzing Log Data
- Module 10: Performing Active Asset and Network Analysis
- Module 11: Responding to Cybersecurity Incidents
- Module 12: Investigating Cybersecurity Incidents
- Module 13: Addressing Security Architecture Issues
Course delivery details
CompTIA CySA+ is the primary course you will need to take if your job responsibilities include to prevent, detect and combat cybersecurity threats in your organization. In this course, you will learn to apply behavioral analytics to improve the overall state of IT security. The course introduces tools and tactics to manage cybersecurity risks, identify various types of common threats, evaluate the organization’s security, collect and analyze cybersecurity intelligence, and handle incidents as they occur.
Why choose Training Concepts?
98% student satisfaction
Over 11,330 students trained and growing
Over 100 hours of training each week
About Training Concepts
For almost two decades, Training Concepts has taken great pride in helping create bigger futures. That’s bigger futures for our current students, our alumni, our business partners, our community, and ourselves. Through dynamic, hands-on, instructor-led technology training, we equip our...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...