CompTIA A+ Software - 1102
CompTIA A+ is for individuals getting ready for a career as entry-level IT professionals or PC service technicians. Whether you work or plan to work in a mobile or corporate environment where you have a high level of face-to-face customer interaction, where client communication and client training are important, or in an environment with limited customer interaction and an emphasis on hardware activities, this course provides the background knowledge and skills you will require to be a successful A+ technician.
Lesson 1: Supporting Operating Systems
- Topic A: Identify Common Operating Systems
- Topic B: Use Windows Features and Tools
- Topic C: Manage Files in Windows
- Topic D: Manage Disks in Windows
- Topic E: Manage Devices in Windows
Lesson 2: Installing, Configuring, and Maintaining Operating Systems
- Topic A: Configure and Use Linux
- Topic B: Configure and Use macOS
- Topic C: Install and Upgrade Operating Systems
- Topic D: Maintain OSs
Lesson 3: Maintaining and Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows
- Topic A: Install and Manage Windows Applications
- Topic B: Manage Windows Performance
- Topic C: Troubleshoot Windows
Lesson 4: Configuring and Troubleshooting Networks
- Topic A: Configure Network Connection Settings
- Topic B: Install and Configure SOHO Networks
- Topic C: Configure SOHO Network Security
- Topic D: Configure Remote Access
- Topic E: Troubleshoot Network Connections
Lesson 5: Managing Users, Workstations, and Shared Resources
- Topic A: Manage Users
- Topic B: Configure Shared Resources
- Topic C: Configure Active Directory Accounts and Policies
Lesson 6: Security Concepts
- Topic A: Logical Security Concepts
- Topic B: Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Topic C: Physical Security Measures
Lesson 7: Securing Workstations and Data
- Topic A: Implement Security Best Practices
- Topic B: Implement Data Protection Policies
- Topic C: Protect Data During Incident Response
Lesson 8: Troubleshooting Workstation Security Issues
- Topic A: Detect, Remove, and Prevent Malware
- Topic B: Troubleshoot Common Workstation Security Issues
Lesson 9: Supporting and Troubleshooting Mobile Devices
- Topic A: Secure Mobile Devices
- Topic B: Troubleshoot Mobile Device Issues
Lesson 10: Implementing Operational Procedures
- Topic A: Use Appropriate Safety Procedures
- Topic B: Environmental Impacts and Controls
- Topic C: Create and Maintain Documentation
- Topic D: Use Basic Change Management Best Practices
- Topic E: Implement Disaster Prevention and Recovery Methods
- Topic F: Basic Scripting Concepts
- Topic G: Professionalism and Communication
Certification / Credits
In this course, you will install, configure, optimize, troubleshoot, repair, upgrade, and perform preventive maintenance on personal computers and digital devices.
- Support operating systems.
- Install, configure, and maintain operating systems.
- Maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows.
- Configure and troubleshoot network connections.
- Manage users, workstations, and shared resources.
- Implement physical security.
- Secure workstations and data.
- Troubleshoot workstation security issues.
- Support and troubleshoot mobile devices.
- Implement operational procedures.
Why choose Training Concepts?
98% student satisfaction
Over 11,330 students trained and growing
Over 100 hours of training each week
Contact this provider
For almost two decades, Training Concepts has taken great pride in helping create bigger futures. That’s bigger futures for our current students, our alumni, our business partners, our community, and ourselves. Through dynamic, hands-on, instructor-led technology training, we equip our...