Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Developmental Sales Coaching
Richardson’s Sales Coaching program transforms the traditional role of a Sales Manager from being the expert who directs and tells to being a coach who inspires increased self-motivation to learn, change, and improve results.
We help sales coaches make the necessary shift in mindset to truly commit to coaching and effectively running a sales team. Sales managers gain insight into their personal biases, perceptions, communication approaches, andskill gapsthat interfere with their abilities to increase accountability and strengthen performance.
Using the Developmental Coaching Framework and Skills, managers learn to help team members self-discover and self-assess ways to leverage strengths and continually grow and improve through effective problem-solving. The result is a team of more self-aware, self-reliant, and skilled salespeople who take greater ownership for their growth and who more independently meet business goals. The result for the organization is a culture that values feedback and inspires self-motivation to continually learn, grow, and improve results. This program arms sales managers with the process, skills, and tools needed to reinforce the learning, effect lasting behavior change, and improve results to ensure ROI from your training investment.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for sales managers.
- Learn the Developmental Sales Coaching Framework to effectively coach salespeople and increase their accountability for personal growth
- Shift the mindset of sales managers from being the expert, administrator, and fixer to being a resource that strengthens performance, helping team members become self-aware, self-reliant, and accountable for their personal growth
- Identify three core reasons to coach and explain the common mistakes managers make in how they focus their coaching efforts
- Define Developmental Coaching and explain the science behind why it is more effective than directive coaching in strengthening individual and organizational performance when running a sales team
- Apply the Developmental Coaching Framework and Skills to engage team members in a collaborative conversation that results in:
- Increased ownership for performance from the team member
- Greater independence and self-reliance by the team member
- Increased trust and stronger relationships between manager and team member
- Better problem solving
- Improved job performance
- Apply guidelines for giving effective feedback in a way that reduces defensiveness, creates valuable insight, and fosters trust
We’re Richardson, a global sales training company focused on helping youdrive revenue and grow long-term relationships. Unlocking revenue for ourclients is what we do. Our goal is to transform every buyer experience byempowering sellers with the critical selling skills they...