Skills for Emerging Leaders
Practical, everyday communication with other team members. Helping co-workers understand how to do their job. Leading without supervising. These are the core objectives of Skills for Emerging Leaders. Hands on with plenty of practice. Techniques to help transform behaviors to be more effective with the rest of the team.
- Build confidence in your role as you gain respect and strengthen relationships within your team.
- Embrace your communication style and learn to work with styles different from your own.
- Discover effective ways to assign work and train others.
- Define your leadership style and learn how to demonstrate it.
- Take responsibility for the results of face-to-face communication.
- Explore different learning styles and learn techniques for facilitation.
- Learn the risks of avoiding tough situations.
Upcoming start dates
Request for price and date information
- United States of America
2.5 hours * 8 hours
Why choose Revela?
30+ years in business
Specialized in leadership development training
Facilitators with proven business experience
Contact this provider
An exploration of untapped skills, hidden qualities that can be molded into a leadership style that engages employees, creates excitement, garners respect and leads to greater outcomes for your organization. We believe in the power of relationships. That everyone has...