Taming the E-mail Beast: Key Strategies for Managing Your E-mail Overload
This is Randy Dean's most popular course based on his Amazon e-mail bestseller, Taming the E-mail Beast. He has taught this same course at major corporations, top universities, at national conferences and conventions, and for state and federal government agencies for thousands of working professionals all over the United States, Canada, and Europe -- often multiple times for the same client organization so they can get more of their people to follow Randy's critical e-mail management strategies.
We live in a world with far too many inputs, distractions, and e-mails. And too many professionals are struggling to keep up, feeling helpless as they lose control of their inbox. In this program, Randy Dean, MBA, The E-mail Sanity Expert (R), will teach you strategies for better managing your e-mail overload, including strategies for better prioritizing incoming e-mails, converting e-mails into calendar, task, and/or contact items, reducing e-mail distraction, and automating certain e-mail actions for better efficiency. He'll also show a handy strategy for automating some of your outgoing e-mails, and even just small parts of e-mails. Attendees to this session walk out with tangible skills and techniques for gaining efficiency and productivity with e-mail, with specific technology demonstrations provided in the two market-leading software programs: MS Outlook and Gmail (although users of just about any e-mail software tool will benefit!).
Just by signing up, you will at that time gain immediate access to the video replay files of the Taming E-mail webinar replays mentioned above, giving you the basics for email mastery in one complete video program. Of course, with these replays, you can use the user controls to pause, rewind, fast forward so you can truly master the skills most useful to you and your software.(Don't forget that we actually have two specific versions -- one providing tips for Outlook users and one for Gmail users if you are only using one of these software tools, as well as the two replays that cover both if you use both tools.)
You are also provided a coordinated handouts filet hat you can print and then take notes as you follow along with the program.
I have also provided several useful short bonus articles on email management and usage to build on the key learnings and top strategies/techniques in the program.
And I will be adding several new bonus videos on tips I didn't have time to cover in the main webinar program (SOME are available right now). You will get these bonus video tips to keep building your skills over time.
Upcoming start dates
Custom quotes for on-site learning
- Self-paced Online
Live webinar delivery available for teams
- Optimizing Your Taming The E-mail Beast Training Experience
- Several Additional Webinar Replay Video Options to Choose From! Includes comprehensive 2 hour program covering both Outlook & Gmail as well as individual video lessons specific to each program.
- Taming the E-mail Etiquette Beast Webinar Replay
- Taming E-mail E-Book, Bonus Articles & Videos
- Course Completion Video -- What to Do Next
Course delivery details
- E-learning streaming
- Live public webinars
- Live webinars for private companies
- On-site training for private companies
- Hybrid and blended delivery options also available for companies
- Course price: $79.00
- Viewer license pricing:
- 40 person viewer license: $1,400.00
- 20 person viewer license: $1,100.00
- 10 person viewer license: $650.00
Certification / Credits
At the end of this program, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the nature of e-mail & information overload in today's workplace
- Have a strategy for "splitting" work, personal, and junk/spam e-mails for greater efficiency
- Use a very simple "rule" for managing all incoming e-mail that allows for both greater speed and prioritization of those messages and embedded tasks
- Learn how to convert e-mails quickly into tasks, contacts, and calendar items
- Use embedded functions inside of your e-mail that allow you to "automate" certain common activities/messages
- Build a personal file "infrastructure" that can assist in achieving greater organization and possibly even "e-mail ZERO"!
- Reduce distraction by identifying most important senders, removing frequent spammers, and more.
We will cover all of this and more, helping you and your team to greatly increase your productivity by enhancing your communication efficiency and productivity and reducing your email distraction.
Why choose The E-mail Sanity Expert®?
A University client found that the average attendee to Randy's courses saved 2+ hours PER WEEK, leading to a 2,000% ROI on his programs
A corporate client found that their group of 70 key managers had 50,000 LESS e-mails in their inboxes 2 weeks after his course
Numerous associations have hired Randy to lead staff & professional development programs multiple times
Contact this provider
Randall Dean Consulting & Training, LLC
Randy Dean, the “E-mail Sanity Expert®”, is a professional speaker and expert on time & e-mail management, effective organization, and the related use of technology. For more than 25 years, Randy has been leading programs for major corporate, university, association,...