Smart Phone Success & Terrific Tablets: More Productivity & Less Distraction from Both
This is the full recording of a live 60 minute webinar event (PLUS several new bonus videos!) featuring one of Randy Dean's most popular conference and training programs -- Smart Phone Success & Terrific Tablets, and includes a coordinated handouts file, list of productivity-related apps to research, and article on how to configure your smart phones/tablets for greater productivity.
You know which apps are fun, but what apps and functions will help you turn your Droid, IPhone, IPad, Android tablet, and/or Windows device into a productivity workhorse? In this session, we'll discuss the apps, services, and peripheral devices that help take your Smart Phone (and tablets) from "cool" to "critical" when it comes to productivity, time, project, people, and e-mail management as well as "remote" productivity. We will also share a few integration tips for Microsoft 365 and Google Suite users to help leverage your tools and data across your multiple devices. It may even show you how you could seriously consider replacing your desktop or laptop computer with a smart phone/tablet combination! A highlight to this program is when the presenter, Randy Dean, opens up the floor to program participants to share their favorite apps, allowing people to gain knowledge from all program attendees.
Upcoming start dates
Custom quotes for on-site learning
- Self-paced Online
Live webinar delivery available for teams
- A Quick Preview: What This Program Covers
- Full Video File: Smart Phone Success & Terrific Tablets: Getting More Productivity & Less Distraction from Your Devices
- Bonus Videos on Microsoft OneNote, OneDrive and Google Keep & Google Drive
- Popular Reference Apps and Categories
- Buck Up Your Battery Life (Tips for Extending Battery Life and Usage)
- EXTRA Bonus Video: Time Management REGARDLESS of the Tech!
- Before You Go ...
Course delivery details
- E-learning streaming
- Live public webinars
- Live webinars for private companies
- On-site training for private companies
- Hybrid and blended delivery options also available for companies
- Course price: $79.00
- Viewing license pricing:
- 20 person license: $949.00
- 10 person license: $599.00
- 5 person license: $349.00
Certification / Credits
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Understand the history, development, and current market status of Smart Phone and Tablet devices and their interaction with cloud-based applications
- Customize their own "suite" of productivity-related applications to get much greater usage and capability from their devices
- Set up a "Productivity Home Screen" that allows you to seamlessly launch your most powerful productivity apps and services without the inherent "distraction" that often accompanies these devices
- Learn about useful peripheral devices that will extend their range of capabilities beyond the device itself as well as extending battery life and usage
- Understand the range of applications and possibilities in several "extended productivity" areas, including reference, finance, travel, shopping, health, and more
Why choose The E-mail Sanity Expert®?
A University client found that the average attendee to Randy's courses saved 2+ hours PER WEEK, leading to a 2,000% ROI on his programs
A corporate client found that their group of 70 key managers had 50,000 LESS e-mails in their inboxes 2 weeks after his course
Numerous associations have hired Randy to lead staff & professional development programs multiple times
Contact this provider
Randall Dean Consulting & Training, LLC
Randy Dean, the “E-mail Sanity Expert®”, is a professional speaker and expert on time & e-mail management, effective organization, and the related use of technology. For more than 25 years, Randy has been leading programs for major corporate, university, association,...