Better Virtual Work & Virtual Meetings
With firm resources tighter than ever, and staff and management busier than ever, frivolous meetings are simply not an option. Yet they continue to occur more often than ever. And too many unproductive, wasteful meetings create a major drag on staff morale and motivation, thus affecting productivity, turnover, and the company’s “bottom line”. And, if you are the organizer or leader of unproductive meetings, it certainly doesn’t speak well for your personal management style, effectiveness, and/or competency – you simply cannot afford to look bad when you are “on stage” in a competitive or political environment. Avoid the common “meeting failure” pitfalls! Learn proven strategies for better preparing for meetings, getting better participation, running meetings effectively, and having better follow up and follow through once the meeting is over. Take your meetings to a new level, and have your team actually look forward to that time well spent together!
In this new program reflecting our current times with the coronavirus outbreak, Randy Dean, MBA, The E-mail Sanity Expert®, will take his 16+ years of "working from a home office" and leading multiple client meetings and webinars virtually, and provide you with tips that can greatly help increase your productivity and effectiveness with both. We'll discuss critical set up, equipment, software, tools, and apps that will make your work from home experience more productive and less distracting. We will also discuss critical tips for running and/or attending online virtual meetings so they can be more useful and effective.
Upcoming start dates
Custom quotes for on-site learning
- Self-paced Online
Live webinar delivery available for teams
- Instructions for this course
- 90+ Minute Course Video: Tips for Better Virtual Work & Better Virtual Meetings
- Video Tips for Zoom Users
- GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar Video Tips (Plus Resources for MS Teams users)
- Video Tips & Resources for MS Teams Users
- NEW 90-minute video on Managing & Leading Great Staff & Team Meetings (Including Virtual)
- Before you go...
Course delivery details
- E-learning streaming
- Live public webinars
- Live webinars for private companies
- On-site training for private companies
- Hybrid and blended delivery options also available for companies
- Course price: $69.00
- Viewer license pricing:
- 40 person group license: $1,100.00
- 20 person group license: $850.00
- 10 person group license: $550.00
Certification / Credits
After this session, you will have techniques to:
- Learn key reasons why meetings can both fail and succeed, and prepare for "failure mitigation"
- Use proven strategies for better pre-meeting preparation, including both meeting leaders and attendees
- Get the right people (and only the right people) in the room consistently to achieve the stated goals and objectives of the meeting
- Better manage distractions and discourtesies in meetings so they are more likely to be successful
- Get more input and participation from all personality types, not just the "dominant extroverts"
- Use a unique "real time" technique for meeting documentation that leads to excellent post-meeting delegation, follow up and follow through
- Know when a formal meeting isn't needed, and how to better leverage "quick huddles" -- both in person and virtual
- Have access to techniques for more successful ongoing project/team meetings, making them become and stay highly productive over the life of the group/team
- Even run a better brainstorming meeting, getting better participation from attendees and more useful idea generation
Why choose The E-mail Sanity Expert®?
A University client found that the average attendee to Randy's courses saved 2+ hours PER WEEK, leading to a 2,000% ROI on his programs
A corporate client found that their group of 70 key managers had 50,000 LESS e-mails in their inboxes 2 weeks after his course
Numerous associations have hired Randy to lead staff & professional development programs multiple times
Contact this provider
Randall Dean Consulting & Training, LLC
Randy Dean, the “E-mail Sanity Expert®”, is a professional speaker and expert on time & e-mail management, effective organization, and the related use of technology. For more than 25 years, Randy has been leading programs for major corporate, university, association,...