Windows PowerShell Scripting and Toolmaking (MS-55039)
About this Course:
This instructor-led, 5-day course targets the IT students and professionals who desire to extend their skillset in Windows PowerShell and administrative automation. The course demands that the student must possess a fundamental practical knowledge in PowerShell as an interactive command-line shell. Students will learn the right practices and patterns for creating reusable, tightly scoped automation units.
The average salary of a Systems Administrator at national level is around $72,762 year.
Who should attend?
The course aims for a target audience, administrators working in a Microsoft-based environment, who are looking to create reusable units of automation, enable business processes automation, and help less-technically sound users to complete administrative tasks.
Prior to starting this course, students must have:
- Experience regarding fundamental Windows administration
- Experience using Windows PowerShell to inquire and change system information
- Experience using Windows PowerShell to learn the commands and their utilization
- Experience using WMI and/or CIM to inquire the system information
Recommended Prerequisite Courses:
- Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell (MS-10961)
- PowerShell for SQL Server Administrators (MS-55069)
After the course completion, students should be able to:
- Explain the right patterns for creating modularized tools in Windows PowerShell
- Create highly modularized functions that work well with native PowerShell patterns
- Create controller scripts to uncover user interfaces and facilitate business processes automation
- Data management for various formats
- Write automated tests papers for tools
- Debug tools
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...