Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA: Microsoft Windows Server 2016 (MS-20743)
About this course
The course is spread across five days where the students get to learn about the configuration and implementation of Windows Server 2016 functionality and features. It is best to be taken by professional in the field of IT who look forward to honing their technical skills from Windows Server 2012 or 2008 to Windows Server 2016. Course takers are required to have existing knowledge of the past Windows Server technologies inclusive of a skillset equivalent to MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) Windows Server 2012 or 2008 credentials. However, this Microsoft Server 2016 training is not a course for a product upgrade, rather it teaches students to use their skills and knowledge that will help them work with Windows Server 2016 seamlessly.
The average salary of Microsoft Server Administrator is $69,077 per year.
Who should attend?
This Microsoft training course is designed for IT Professionals who have previously worked in the capacity of Windows 2008 or Windows 2012 system administrator. These are students with practical experience of the field working either the enterprise environment of Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2. In addition to that, students applying to this training program should have MCSA credential for Windows Server 2012 or equivalent knowledge.
In addition to that, any professional IT expert who wants to take MCSE in future, can really benefit from this course as it provides just the right preparation required for MCSA exams.
Students must have the following before they get enrolled in this course:
- Experience in implementation of Windows networking technologies.
- A minimum of two years of experience managing in deploying Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 environments.
- Experience in implementation of Windows Server virtualization.
- Experience with NS in daily Windows Server 2008 and 2012 maintenance and management tasks.
- Experience in implementation of Active Directory technologies.
- MCSA equivalent credentials of Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2008.
Suggested prerequisites courses
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (MS-20410)
- Administering Windows Server 2012 (MS-20411)
Once you have completed this course, you will be able to:
- Determine Windows Server 2016 storage
- Execute AD FS (Active Directory Federation Services)
- Describe networking
- Configure and install Windows Server 2016
- Implement directory services
- Implement remote access
- Execute failover clustering
- Configure networking features that are advanced
- Implement Hyper-V
- Execute software-defined networking
- Execute and supervise the Hyper-V and Windows containers
- Execute failover clustering through virtual machines
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...