After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Design and build a Production Service Monitoring Program
- Configure and administer Operations Manager 2012
- Deploy monitoring for servers, applications and services
- Deploy management packs
- Create monitors and rules
- Tune monitors and rules for maximum benefit
- Create and configure reports for IT and business consumption
- Meet and exceed SLAs to add value to business partners
- Configure monitoring views and administrative tasks
- Deploy monitoring for UNIX/Linux and Network Devices
- Configure Operations Manager 2012 role-based security
- Configure notifications, subscribers and subscriptions
- Configure general Operations Manager 2012 maintenance settings
- Describe the Operations Manager 2012 Gateway Server
- Automate Operations Manager with PowerShell
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...