Project Management Professional (PMP)® (2018 Edition)
About this course:
This course series has been designed to prepare participants to take the Project Management Institute's , and is based on the information covered in the 10 areas of study used to formulate the exam, including the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) - Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc. In addition to providing a comprehensive presentation and review of the material covered on the exam, this course will guide the student through the exam application and registration procedures.
The average salary for a IT Project Manager is $94,483 per year.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is intended for:
- Experienced project manager responsible for all aspects of project delivery, leading and directing cross-functional teams, then the PMP is the right choice for you.
- 7,500 hours leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of project management education
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- Application and the PMP Exam
- The Acme Widget Factory
- PMP Application
- Monitoring & Controlling
- Types of Exam Questions
- Extraneous Information
- Organizations and Project Management
- A Functional Organization
- Potential Advantages of a Functional Organization
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...