Principles of Machine Learning
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Machine learning uses computers to run predictive models that learn from existing data in order to forecast future behaviors, outcomes, and trends.
In this data science course, you will be given clear explanations of machine learning theory combined with practical scenarios and hands-on experience building, validating, and deploying machine learning models. You will learn how to build and derive insights from these models using R, Python, and Azure Machine Learning.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- AI developer
- Machine Learning Engineer
- There are no prerequisite required for this course
- Explore classification
- Regression in machine learning
- How to improve supervised models
- Details on non-linear modeling
- Recommender systems
- The hands-on elements of this course leverage a combination of R, Python, and Microsoft Azure Machine Learning
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...