PowerShell for SQL Server Administrators (MS-55069)
About this course:
Our brief yet highly intensive IT Ops Training program is designed to help students gain professional knowledge of PowerShell. This course is taught by professional instructors from the industry to help you gain the knowledge and skills required to become efficient SQL Server Administrators for PowerShell.
With the knowledge and exercises taught in the course, you will be able to efficiently manage a number of maintenance tasks on SQL Server 2012, 2014, and 2016. The purpose of this course is to allow students to gain adequate learning of the administration, Integration Services, and Analysis Services of the platform.
Who should attend?
This IT Ops training program is designed for students who want to or are willing to work as SQL Server Administrators in Windows. You must have a minimum of one year of experience as a PowerShell administrator.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience working on Windows desktops or servers
- Experience working in a Windows domain environment
- Experience Administering SQL Server Servers
Suggested prerequisites courses:
- Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell (MS-10961)
- Administering Microsoft SQL Server Databases (MS-20462)
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and Configure SQL Server and all its components using PowerShell
- Manage day-to-day SQL Server Administration with PowerShell
- Maintain the SQL Server environment using PowerShell scripting and programming options
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...