PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)®
About this course:
This training series covers the functions and features of to prepare you for your certification exam. Students will learn about risk management planning, risk identification and stakeholder management and communication. They will also learn about qualitative risk analysis, quantitative risk analysis, risk response planning and learning to control risks. PMI's Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) credential is a solution to project management's increasing growth, complexity and diversity. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMI-RMP fills the need for a specialist role in project risk management.
The average salary for a Solutions Developer with Microsoft Azure skills is $101,298 per year.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is intended for:
- Project manager focused on project risk management, including for large projects and/or complex environments
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 3,000 hours of project risk management experience
- 30 hours of project risk management education
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Develop and deploy risk mitigation strategies
- Identify by qualitative and quantitative assessments of risk
- Possess knowledge of risk management based on the PMBOK® Guide and Practice Standard for Project Risk Management
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...