Perform Cloud Data Science with Azure Machine Learning - MOC On Demand (MS-20774)
In this data science course, you will explore the theory and practice of select advanced methods commonly used in data science. You will learn about common applications of specialized data types and will focus on unstructured data.
This course teaches you how to use Azure HDInsight for big data processing, data mining, real-time analytics, and predictive modeling. The main purpose of the course is to give students the ability to analyze and present data by using Azure Machine Learning, and to provide an introduction to the use of machine learning with big data tools such as HDInsight and R Services. This course also prepares the students for the Microsoft 70-774: Perform Cloud Data Science with Azure Machine Learning certification exam.
The average salary for a Machine Learning expert with Microsoft Azure skills is $128,000 per year.
Who should attend?
- The primary audience for this course is people who wish to analyze and present data by using Azure Machine Learning.
- The secondary audience is IT professionals, Developers, and information workers who need to support solutions based on Azure machine learning.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this course should have:
- Programming experience using R, and familiarity with common R packages
- Knowledge of common statistical methods and data analysis best practices.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
Suggested prerequisites courses:
- Performing Data Engineering on Microsoft HD Insight - Moc On Demand (MS-20775)
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explain machine learning, and how algorithms and languages are used
- Describe the purpose of Azure Machine Learning, and list the main features of Azure Machine Learning Studio
- Upload and explore various types of data to Azure Machine Learning
- Explore and use techniques to prepare datasets ready for use with Azure Machine Learning
- Explore and use feature engineering and selection techniques on datasets that are to be used with Azure Machine Learning
- Explore and use regression algorithms and neural networks with Azure Machine Learning
- Explore and use classification and clustering algorithms with Azure Machine Learning
- Use R and Python with Azure Machine Learning, and choose when to use a particular language
- Explore and use hyperparameters and multiple algorithms and models, and be able to score and evaluate models
- Explore how to provide end-users with Azure Machine Learning services, and how to share data generated from Azure Machine Learning models
- Explore and use the Cognitive Services APIs for text and image processing, to create a recommendation application, and describe the use of neural networks with Azure Machine Learning
- Explore and use HDInsight with Azure Machine Learning
- Explore and use R and R Server with Azure Machine Learning, and explain how to deploy and configure SQL Server to support R services
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...