Operationalize Cloud Analytics Solutions with Microsoft Azure (MS-55224-2)
About this course
MS-55224-2 is designed to be completed within two days. This azure training course can be undertaken by data professionals wishing to increase their knowledge regarding the development of big data analytics solutions with the use of Microsoft Azure PowerShell and Microsoft Azure Portal. This azure course information may be used by the used on its own or combined with the information from MS-55224-1, Microsoft Azure Big Data Analytics, with the objective of preparing for Microsoft 70-475 Designing Big Data batch, interactive & real-time solutions exam.
On average, a Big Data Analytics having Microsoft Azure skills can earn up to $135,000/- annually.
Who should attend?
These azure classes can be undertaken by experience data professionals who have prior experience in designing and developing solutions for big data analytics on Microsoft Azure, and will be working on this further.
Prior to attending this course, students should have experience in or knowledge of:
- Querying and Processing bulk data
- Analyzing historical and real-time data
- SQL usage along with visualization tools and data analysis tools (e.g. Power BI)
- PowerShell (Note: A basic PowerShell tutorial can be accessed from MS-55224-1.)
Suggested prerequisites courses:
- Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI (MS-20778)
- Microsoft Azure Big Data Analytics Solutions (MS-55224-1)
Once the course is complete, the student will gain the capability to:
- Understand the process of developing a Data Factory
- Arrange data processing activities in a workflow that is driven by data
- Monitor, assess and Manage the workings of a Data Factory
- Transfer, Alter or Evaluate data
- Develop a strategy for implementing end-to-end solutions using Microsoft Azure PowerShell or Microsoft Azure Portal
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team