MS-55247 Designing and Implementing Cloud Data Platform Solutions (MS-55247)
About this course:
This three-day instructor-led course is intended for data professionals who want to design and implement database solutions in SQL Server and on Microsoft Azure. Security, Availability, Disaster Recovery, Scalability, Monitoring and Troubleshooting options will also be demonstrated.
The average salary for Microsoft Data Engineer is $145,125 per year.
Who should attend?
- This course is intended for experienced data professionals who design and implement on-premises and Microsoft Azure data solutions.
- Experience working with databases
- Experience using SQL
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create SQL Server and Microsoft Azure data solutions
- Create Security solutions for on-premises and cloud databases
- Configure High-Availability, Disaster Recovery and Scalability options for databases
- Monitor, Manage and Automate database solutions
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...