Microsoft SharePoint 2013: Basics
About this course:
In this online training series, you'll learn to use SharePoint® Online, which is a part of Office 365 using Windows 7 and Internet Explorer. We will explore the SharePoint interface and learn about some of the new features in SharePoint 2013, including drag and drop and the newsfeed. We will work with libraries, lists, and contacts and learn to create and add a document or picture to a library, and create a new contact as well as create and manage tasks. Lastly, we will learn to create events and manage the calendar.
The average salary for SharePoint Administrator is $70,767 per year.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is intended for:
- Those who are new to SharePoint.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- Moving around in SharePoint
- Exploring the Newsfeed feature
- Using the drag and drop feature
- Understanding libraries
- Uploading multiple files to a document library
- Opening a file in a document library
- Checking out a file
- Checking in a file
- Deleting a file in a document library
- Understanding versions
- Creating a version
- Uploading multiple pictures to the library
- Editing a picture
- Downloading pictures to a computer
- Sharing pictures
- Viewing a slideshow
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...