Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
About this course:
Cloud computing is a reality for business big and small alike. Microsoft Azure is at the forefront of cloud computing and that is why it is pivotal for Systems Engineers and Administrators to understand how to create and manage Virtual Machines on Azure.
With the power of the cloud, comes great capabilities. That being said they are still technical in nature. That is why we put together this step-by-step course to teach you from the ground up, everything you need to know about Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines.This course focuses on using IaaS virtual machines in Azure for IaaS workloads, emphasizing basic configuration, planning, deployment and management tasks. You’ll be introduced to how to secure and make your virtual machines highly available and scalable.
The average salary for a Azure Engineer is $88,573 per year.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is intended for
- Systems Engineers and Network Administrators who need to boost-up their skills in Microsoft Azure and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS).
- General understanding of cloud computing models.
- General understanding of virtualization concepts.
- Basic proficiency in PowerShell and command line interface (CLI) scripting.
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- How IaaS uses virtual machines and the basic concepts of endpoints and IP addressing.
- How to determine virtual machine workloads and correctly size your virtual machines.
- How to plan, create, and deploy Azure Windows virtual machines.
- How to configure virtual machine IP addresses, availability, scalability, and security.
- How to manage, attach, import and export virtual disks.
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...