Microsoft Azure Storage
About this course:
This course focuses on Azure Storage as a service that scales to meet the data storage demand, allows data access anywhere at any time based on an internet connection, provides a platform for building internet-scale applications, and can store structured and non-structured data in the appropriate format in the cloud.You’ll be introduced to managing storage through Azure Storage accounts as well as the different types of accounts a storage account can contain.
Explore the different tools that let you examine storage account content without having to write custom code.You’ll also get an introduction to implementing storage backup and recovery, including deployment of site recovery and replication of Hyper-V virtual machines to Azure.
The average salary for Systems Administrator with Microsoft Azure skills is $65,319 per year.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is intended for
- Developers and IT Professionals who have experience of working on Microsoft Azure and want to make the most out of Azure Storage services.
- General understanding of cloud computing models.
- General understanding of virtualization, networking and storage concepts.
- Basic proficiency in PowerShell and command line interface scripting.
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- How to plan for Azure storage, including choice of the most appropriate storage for a given scenario, and for billable storage requests and backup and recovery requirements.
- How to implement and manage Azure storage, including creating a storage account and choosing a storage access tool.
- How to implement blobs, tables and queues, and Azure files.
- How to monitor storage and implement Azure Backup.
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...