Master PowerShell v5 for SQL Administrators in a Days (MS-55207)
About this course
This Microsoft training is designed for the SQL managers who holds very minimal knowledge of PowerShell. The course provides training on SQL managing basic features along with basic learning and skills needed for managing and enhancing the interoperations of PowerShell SQL.
The average salary for SQL Database Administrator is $77,428 per year.
Upcoming start dates
Who should attend?
This course is designed for:
- SQL Inventors
- SQL Managers
The general concept and understanding of PowerShell
Suggested prerequisites courses
- Windows PowerShell Scripting and Toolmaking (MS-55039)
- Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell (MS-10961)
This Microsoft training will provide the skills and learning for:
- Comprehend Aliases.
- Knowing SQL SMO (Server Management Objects)
- Comprehend scripting pitfalls.
- Comprehend scheduling features.
- Identify and learn about available cmdlets.
- Perform backup and restore database functions.
- Perform add files and filegroups functions.
- Perform restricting and rearranging indexes functions.
- Perform attach and detach database functions.
- Perform the output with formatting handling.
- Comprehend changing loop execution characteristic.
- General script designing functions.
- Identify and know filters and functions.
- Explore and set up modules.
- Recover SQL Server instance information.
- Identify and know SQL Server Cmdlets.
- Know current updates.
- Develop and know logins.
- Features available for the tracking performance metrics.
- Identify and know the background functions.
- Development of the PowerShell.
- Comprehend and employ SSIS
- Comprehend and employ the PowerShell surroundings.
- Comprehend and employ For Each loop.
- Comprehend and employ For loops.
- Comprehend and employ Do While loops.
- Comprehend and employ Do Until loops.
- Comprehend and employ While loops.
- Comprehend and employ loops.
- Comprehend and employ SSAS.
- Comprehend and employ SSRS.
- Comprehend and employ PowerShell.
- Comprehend and employ the pipeline
- Comprehend and employ scripting.
- Comprehend and employ cmdlets
- Comprehend and employ parameters
- Comprehend and employ arrays.
- Comprehend and employ hash tables.
- Comprehend and employ the all-essential Help system.
- Comprehend and employ user-defined variables.
- Comprehend and employ working with the file system.
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...