Managing Windows Environments with Group Policy (MS-50255)
About this Course:
Here you are going to learn how to contain the costs and increase the pace of your network efficiency. The student will inquire how to integrate the administration of an enterprise’s IT infrastructure with group policy, and the control and management of computer systems and domain users operating Windows Clients and Windows Server. Additionally, developing group policies, executing administrative and security templates, and examining the most appropriate practices for software packages deployment. In short, students acquire the learning and experience on how to optimize the networks and systems, uncover suitable practices for software deployment, and execute security and administrative templates at the enterprise level.
Who should attend?
This course is primarily intended for employees catering enterprise networking for help desk assistance, network design, and system administrative procedures.
Sound knowledge and experience related to Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012 environments and a basic knowhow of Active Directory.
Recommended Prerequisite Course:
Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (MS-20412)
- Characteristics and functionalities of Group Policies
- Using management tools related to Group Policy for security policies management
- Craft an infrastructure of Group Policy
- Group Policy processing architecture
- The backing, importing, restoring, and copying of Group Policy objects from Group Policy
- Management console
- Using Windows PowerShell for Group Policy management
- Using Group Policy to execute security
- Altering the environment of desktop with Group Policy
- Configuring Folder Redirection and roaming profiles
- Designating and publishing of software packages
- Incorporation of policies related to software restriction and AppLocker
- Creation and deployment of administrative templates
- Configuration of Group Policies preferences
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...