Managing SQL Business Intelligence Operations (MS-10988)
About this course:
This Data Science Training program is designed keeping in mind the everyday challenges faced by database professionals working on a variety of Business Intelligence tasks. This training program is intense in nature and led by accredited professionals from the industry to provide hands on knowledge and expertise to database professionals on managing SQL Business Intelligence Operation.
Business Intelligence training seems easy with this course. This course will teach you many lessons on BI data analysis, optimization, and learn about managed data sources, working on their findings, and reaching out to external data sources with complete ease.
Who should attend?
This course is intended for:
- Business intelligence professionals
- Technically proficient business users.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Some basic knowledge of data warehouse schema topology (including star and snowflake schemas)
- Some exposure to basic programming constructs (such as looping and branching)
- An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting is desirable.
- Familiarity with SharePoint Server and Microsoft Office applications – particularly Excel
Suggested prerequisites courses:
Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server (MS-20463)
SharePoint 2013 Site Collection and Site Administration (MS-55033)
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe key features of a self-service BI solution
- Describe the key capabilities of SQL Server BI in a SharePoint environment
- Describe common Analysis Services operational tasks
- Describe PowerPivot for SharePoint server
- Describe Power Query
- Describe Windows Azure HDInsight
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...