Linux System Administration (MS-55187)
About this course
This course will prepare the students for the LFCS exam (Linux Foundation Certified System Administrator), this is also needed by the MCSA: Linux on Azure Certification. This IT Ops Training course is a small four-day course which is headed by a instructor to guide you throughout the course. The course focuses on providing the basic skills and guidelines to become a professional Linux system manager. It covers the handling of basics to utilize start-of-the-art system management measures in real-life scenarios through practical labs. This course will also train the attendees on how to operate, manage and update Linux systems managed by any one of the three main Linux distribution types: SUSE, Debian/Ubuntu or Red Hat; along these, learn to efficiently develop, handle the Linux infrastructure using multiple functions, tools and theories.
The average salary for Linux Systems Administrator is $72,762 per year
Who should attend?
- Text editors
- Professionals with general knowledge of Linux and its usage.
- Practice with text editors.
- Practice and knowledge of Bash scripting.
- Linux general knowledge and skills.
This IT Ops Training course will enable the attendees to:
- Organize services including shares, SELinux/AppArmor, DNS and SSH along with servers for HTTP AND DHCP.
- Execute basic Linux instructions including searches, employing files and setting up.
- Handle system storage by utilizing physical and logical volumes, quotas, partitions and gatherings.
- Handle the groups and users by arranging LDAP, enhancing user processes and properties, PAM, and by removing/adjusting/adding.
- Configure the Linux systems by handling scheduling jobs, handling protections, boot process, scheduling jobs, supervising the system’s working and upgrading the system.
- Assure the network performance through tunneling, operating, routing of traffic and supervising.
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team