Learn by Example: HBase - The Hadoop Database
Taught by a team which includes 2 Stanford-educated, ex-Googlers and 2 ex-Flipkart Lead Analysts. This team has decades of practical experience in working with large-scale data processing jobs.
Relational Databases are so stuffy and old! Welcome to HBase - a database solution for a new age.
HBase: Do you feel like your relational database is not giving you the flexibility you need anymore? Column oriented storage, no fixed schema and low latency make HBase a great choice for the dynamically changing needs of your applications.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Anyone who is interested in understanding HBase, NoSQL and distributed database management
- Engineers who want to move away from RDBMS and use HBase for their database solution
- Folks who are using Hadoop ecosystem tools for analytical processing and want a single system for both OLAP and OLT
- You'll need to have an IDE where you can run Java code, Intellij IDEA and Eclipse are both good options
- You'll need to have some experience with Java programming
- 25 solved examples covering all aspects of working with data in HBase
- CRUD operations in the shell and with the Java API, Filters, Counters, MapReduce
Implement your own notification service for a social network using HBase
HBase and it’s role in the Hadoop ecosystem, HBase architecture and what makes HBase different from RDBMS and other Hadoop technologies like Hive.
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...