ITIL® Continual Service Improvement
About This Course
This course is intended to provide, test and validate knowledge on industry practices in service management as documented in the ITIL® Continual service improvement publication.
The course and associated examination are free-standing but also part of the ITIL® intermediate lifecycle stream. It is one of the modules that leads to the ITIL® Expert Certificate in IT Service Management and carries a credit value of 3 points.
The average salary for a Network & Server Infrastructure specialist is $95,000 per year.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Individuals who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL® continual service improvement stage of the ITIL® service lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization
- IT professionals working within or about to enter a continual service improvement environment and requiring an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and wish to advance to higher level ITIL® certifications
- Individuals seeking the ITIL® Expert Certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification can be one of the prerequisite modules
- Individuals seeking progress toward the ITIL® Master Certificate in IT Service Management for which the ITIL® Expert is a prerequisite.
- Hold the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (or equivalent) which must be presented as documentary evidence to gain admission
- Attend an accredited training course
- In addition, it is desirable that students have a basic IT literacy and around 2 years IT experience and it is recommended that students complete at least 21 hours of personal study by reviewing the syllabus and the ITIL® Continual service improvement publication in preparation for the examination.
- Introduction to continual service improvement
- Continual service improvement principles
- Continual service improvement process
- Continual service improvement methods and techniques
- Organizing for continual service improvement
- Technology considerations
- Implementing continual service improvement
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...