iOS 9 App Development For Beginners
About this course:
With over 57 lectures and 6.5 hours of content, you will go through the entire app building process from planning and design right up to publishing your app in the iTunes App Store. Starting with an overview of becoming an iOS developer and Apple's developer centre, you will then progress to building the user interface of your app. This includes storyboards, controls, navigation and more. Following that, you will move on to specific iOS features like posting to social media, geocoding, and son on, before getting to grips with the data side of things. Finally, you will cover how to publish your app.
By the end of this course, you will be well on your way to becoming a fully fledged Apple developer, and you will have all of the knowledge and experience necessary to create flawless, fun, and fully functioning apps for the Apple community.
The average salary for iOS Developer is $110,057 per year
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- People with computer application development knowledge that have an interest in writing iOS applications.
- They should understand programming structures and the software development process.
- Students will need some programming knowledge
- They will also need a Mac computer and the Xcode development app
After completing this course students will be able to:
- Create iPhone/iPad applications
- Write apps that use GPS, mapping and social networks.
- Use the user interface controls provided in the iOS framework.
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...