Introduction to Web Development Using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 (MS-10267)
About this course:
This five-day Microsoft Training course gives students expertise and skills on developing Web applications by executing the Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
The average pay a web developer earns is around $78,630 per year.
Upcoming start dates
Who should attend?
This Microsoft development with Visual Studio course is designed for Web developers who are beginners and possess knowledge and comprehension of Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) or Dynamic HTML (DHTML), along with certain knowledge of a scripting language such as Visual Basic Scripting Edition or Microsoft Jscript.
Students must possess to have the following skills:
Capability to create a simple Web page by the use of a Microsoft or 3rd Party tool. For instance, generate or customize a Web Page on a SharePoint site.
Beforehand admitting into this course, students must have minimum of one month of experience in .NET technologies. In addition to their specialized experience, students who take admission into this training must have the following technical skills:
Understanding and knowledge of HTML or DHTML, including:
Programming experience by the use of Visual Basic .NET or Visual C# .NET, : consisting:
Making use of loops
Utilizing provisional statements
Recommended prerequisite course:
After finishing this course, students will be develop the skills to:
- Discover the ASP.NET Web applications in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Construct Web applications by the usage of Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and Microsoft .NET–based languages
- Build a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form
- Add functionality to a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form
- Incorporate a master pages and user controls
- Verify user input
- Debug Microsoft ASP.NET Web applications
- Handle data in an ASP.NET 3.5 Web application
- Handle data access tasks by using LINQ
- Handle data by using ASP.NET Dynamic Data
- Construct a Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX application
- Consume and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services
- Cope with the state in Web applications
- Construct and apply a Microsoft ASP.NET Web application
- Protect a Microsoft ASP.NET Web application
- Execute new technologies supported by Visual Studio 2010 for Web development
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...