Introduction to Microsoft SharePoint 2016 for Collaboration and Document Management (MS-55193)
About this course:
First let’s have quick look at SharePoint. Organizations use SharePoint to create websites. You can use it as a secure place to store, organize, share, and access information from any device. All you need is a web browser, such as Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox. This one day class is designed for SharePoint team members and end users who need to know how to use the team collaboration, document management and social features of Microsoft SharePoint 2016. This class features live inline interactive labs where the student interacts with both SharePoint and other students.
The average salary for SharePoint Administrator is $62,142 per year.
Upcoming start dates
Who should attend?
This course is intended for:
- SharePoint end users.
- SharePoint Site Owners and Power Users who will be attending a SharePoint 2016 Site Owner class.
- SharePoint administrators and developers.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Basic Microsoft Office skills.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Navigate SharePoint sites.
- Manage content in lists and libraries.
- Create and edit Alerts.
- Collaborate using Tasks lists, Calendars and Document libraries.
- Work with libraries, including upload, download, editing, content approval, check out/in and versioning.
- Use the SharePoint social features.
- Use OneDrive for Business.
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...