About this course:
Who should attend?
- This is an intermediate level web development course, designed for experienced developers who need to extend their knowledge of web design and development or need to reinforce sound HTML and CSS coding practices
- Attendees should have previous experience or working knowledge of developing software applications, as well as basic HTML and CSS. Real world programming experience is a must.
This course provides indoctrination in the practical use of the umbrella of technologies that are on the leading edge of web development.
Working within in a dynamic, hands-on learning environment, guided by our expert team, attendees will learn:
- How to effectively meet requirements using the full range of HTML5 semantic and structural elements
- To work with technologies such as web storage, application caching, and cross-domain messaging to improve performance and the user experience
- What features CSS3 supports and how they can be effectively used with HTML5 and other technologies
- To adapt to varying degrees of browser support for HTML5 and CSS3
- To traverse and manipulate the DOM and handle events in ways that work in all browsers
- What is needed to effectively debug these web technologies
- How to use both browser-based and proxy-based debuggers and tools
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...