Infrastructure Provisioning with System Center Virtual Machine Manager (MS-10981)
This course is fraction of two in a series of two courses that provides the skills and understanding compulsory to execute an enterprise virtualization answer. This course will cover up implementing, running, handling and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 setting via System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager. Though there are several cross-over of skills and tasks crossways these courses, this IT Ops Training course mainly covers the highly developed and enterprise-level technologies and solutions accessible by Microsoft virtualization, networking and storage. Via the hand-on labs, students will be trained for the following:
Innovative features and capabilities in Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V and System Center 2012 R2 Virtual Machine Manager.
How to construct High Availability for Hyper-V and Virtual Machine Manager.
How to modernize the Virtual Machine Manager setting and fundamental Fabric infrastructure comprising considerations for supplementary System Center components.
How to construct highly developed networking features in Virtual Machine Manager such as Uplink Port Profiles and Virtual Port Profiles.
How to build up Storage in Virtual Machine Manager together with the advantages and disadvantages between diverse storage types.
How to administer clouds in Virtual Machine Manager together with configuring cloud resources and provisioning access to a cloud.
How to construct and administer the Library in Virtual Machine Manager including Library management and correspondence objects.
How to arrange the Windows Operating System for operation in Virtual Machine Manager including how to make use of Sysprep, WIM and an unattend.xml file.
How to construct and make use of Virtual Machine Templates and Service Templates in Virtual Machine Manager including how Service Templates are used in a real-world situation.
How Virtual Machine Manager incorporates with other System Center components such as Operations Manager and Orchestrator including how Operations Manager monitors the Virtual Machine Manager environment.
An outline of Windows Azure Pack comprising how to complete a fast deployment and how to arrange VM Clouds.
How to organize Azure Site Recovery to reproduce and recuperate virtual machines
Upcoming start dates
Contact for schedule
Who should attend?
This course is proposed for IT Professionals who are accountable for designing, executing, running and maintaining a virtualization infrastructure or are concerned in learning regarding current Microsoft Virtualization technologies for enterprise datacenter settings. This course is moreover planned for IT Decision Makers who will be determining which virtualization and infrastructure administration products to execute in their datacenters.
At Course Completion
After the course completion, students will be capable to:
- Execute preliminary configuration tasks in Virtual Machine Manager including:
- Evaluate and arrange the Hyper-V environment for Virtual Machine Manager
- Insert Hyper-V Hosts to Virtual Machine Manager
- Configuring Host Groups
- Employ Virtual Machine Manager PowerShell Cmdlets
- Organize High accessibility for Hyper-V and Virtual Machine Manager including:
- Reviewing circulated Key Management
- Configuring SQL Always On
- Clustering Hyper-V Hosts
- Constructing High accessibility for the management Virtual Machines
- Modernize the Virtual Machine Manager environment including:
- How to modernize Virtual Machine Manager
- Configuring and using Baselines to revise the Virtual Machine Manager infrastructure
- Construct advanced networking in Virtual Machine Manager including:
- Creating consistent Networks
- Constructing Uplink and Virtual Port Profiles
- Generating and deploying Logical Switches
- Creating VM Networks
- construct Storage in Virtual Machine Manager including:
- Locating, classifying, creating and allocating storage
- Create the Virtual Machine Manager Library and Library objects consisting:
- Generating Library Servers
- Enabling de-duplication
- Inserting Library Servers to VMM
- Synchronizing Libraries
- Arrange a Windows Server Operating system for deployment including:
- Making use of Sysprep
- Using an Unattent.xml file
- Altering a WIM to VHDx
- Configuring bare-metal deployments of Hyper-V and Scale-out file servers
- construct Virtual Machine and Service Templates including:
- Generating Hardware Profiles
- Generating Guest OS Profiles
- Importing and constructing Service Templates
- Configure System Center incorporation including:
- Configuring incorporation with Operations Manager
- Constructing incorporation with Orchestrator
- Making use of Operations Manager to troubleshoot tribulations detected in Virtual Machine Manager
- Carry out an express deployment of Windows Azure Pack including:
- Constructing a VM Cloud
- Arranging User Accounts
- Organizing Plans
- Deploying a Virtual Machine
- construct Azure Site Recovery including:
- Configuring duplication to Azure
- Improving a virtual machine from Azure
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...