Infrastructure as Code
About this course:
In this course, you will gain the knowledge and skills to be able to deliver stable environments rapidly, reliably and at scale, avoiding manual configuration of environments and enforcing consistency, by representing your environments as code. This course provides an overview of DevOps practices. It doesn't go into heavy depth or theory, but provides examples for you to follow along with and expand upon as part of your further development in the DevOps world.
The average salary for a Devops Engineer is $138,378 per year.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is intended for
- People who work in IT either as a linux admin or developer.
- Experience working in an organization delivering software,either in development or in operations.
- Knowledge and experience working with Cloud based solutions, experience using Microsoft Azure.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure and implement Azure Automation accounts and security
- Create and run an Automation Windows PowerShell workflow-based textual Runbooks to provision and de-provision an environment
- Understand Desired State Configuration (DSC) and how to create a DSC configuration file, import it into the automation account and compile it
- Onboard Azure VMs for Automation DSC
- Generate an Azure Resource Manager (ARM) template based on an existing resource group and apply an ARM template that removes all resources in a resource group
- Create an ARM template by using Visual Studio.
- Implement Chef and Puppet deployments in Azure
- Use Chef to configure Azure DevTest Lab VMs
- Configure Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment of Azure SQL Database using Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) and Visual Studio
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...