Implementing Real-Time Analytics with Hadoop in Azure HDInsight
About this course:
You’ll learn how to implement low-latency and streaming Big Data solutions using Hadoop technologies like HBase, Storm, and Spark on Microsoft Azure HDInsight.
Note: To complete the hands-on elements in this course, you will require an Azure subscription and a Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X client computer. You can sign up for a free Azure trial subscription (a valid credit card is required for verification, but you will not be charged for Azure services). Note that the free trial is not available in all regions. It is possible to complete the course and earn a certificate without completing the hands-on practices.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Familiarity with Hadoop clusters and Hive in HDInsight
- Familiarity with database concepts and basic SQL query syntax
- Familiarity with basic programming constructs (for example, variables, loops, conditional logic). Experience with Java or C# is useful but not essential
- A willingness to learn actively and persevere when troubleshooting technical problems is essential
In this course, you’ll learn how to use:
- HBase to implement low-latency NoSQL data stores.
- Storm to implement real-time streaming analytics solutions.
- Spark for high-performance interactive data analysis.
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...