Implementing and Managing Windows 10 - MOC On Demand (MS-20697-1)
About this course:
This course provides students with the knowledge and skills required to install and configure Windows 10 desktops and devices in a corporate Windows Server domain environment. The skills that this course details include learning how to install and customize Windows 10 operating systems and apps, and configure local and remote network connectivity and storage. Students also will learn how to configure security for data, devices, and networks, and maintain, update, and recover Windows 10. This course will help you in the preparation for the
The average salary for a IT Professional is $85,460 per year.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is intended for:
- Information technology (IT) professionals who administer and support Windows 10 desktops, devices, users, and associated network and security resources. The networks with which these professionals typically work are configured as Windows Server domain-based environments with managed access to the Internet and cloud services. Students who seek certification in the 70-697 Windows 10 Configuring exam also will benefit from this course. Additionally, this course builds skills for Enterprise Desktop/Device Support Technicians who provide Tier 2 support to users who are running Windows 10 desktops and devices within a Windows domain environment in medium-sized and larger organizations.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals, including TCP/IP, User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and DNS.
- Knowledge of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) principles, and fundamentals of AD DS management.
- Understanding of certificate-based security.
- Understanding of Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 fundamentals.
- Understanding of Windows client operating system essentials, such as a working knowledge of Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the important new features of Windows 10.
- Install Windows 10.
- Configure a device that is running Windows 10.
- Configure network connectivity for a Windows 10 device.
- Manage storage in Windows 10.
- Manage folders and printers.
- Manage apps.
- Manage data security.
- Manage device security.
- Implement Windows 10 features to improve network security.
- Restore files, roll back drivers, and recover Windows 10 devices.
- Monitor and update Windows 10 devices.
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...