Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure (MS-20414)
Get hands-on training and practice with this IT OPS Training course for setting up, designing and deploying a physical and rational Windows Server 2012 R2 project infrastructure in this 5-day Microsoft Official course. This course is division two in a chain of two courses that provides the skills and information compulsory to design and execute a Windows Server 2012 R2 infrastructure in an enterprise setting. The two courses cooperatively cover scheming, arrangement, deploying, protecting, checking, automating, and virtualizing an enterprise infrastructure. This course covers the information and skills to map and execute a highly accessible server, protected infrastructure with emphasize on Active Directory Federation Service (AD FS), public key infrastructure (PKI), and Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS). You will moreover learn the skills considered obligatory to plan and systematize virtual machines together with self-service and mechanization of virtual machine deployments as well as planning and executing a monitoring approach that includes Microsoft System Center 2012 R2-Operations Manager. This course maps directly to and is the ideal choice for hands-on training for Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Exam 414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure, which is the fifth of five examinations obligatory for MCSE: Server Infrastructure certification. NOTE: Labs in this course is based on Windows Server 2012 R2 and System Center 2012 R2.
Upcoming start dates
Contact for schedule
Who should attend?
This course is planned for Information Technology (IT) professionals who are accountable for setting up, designing and deploying a physical and coherent Windows Server 2012 venture and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) infrastructures with the network services. Candidates would usually have experience of prior Windows Server operating systems and have Windows Server 2012 certification (MCSA) or corresponding skills.
The accompanying audience for these lessons will be candidates are IT professionals who are considering taking the exam 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Enterprise Server Infrastructure, as an individual, or as part of the prerequisite for the MCSE certification.
Before pursuing into this course, students should have:
- A knowledge of TCP/IP and networking concepts
- An awareness of Windows Server 2012 and AD DS, including setting up, designing and deploying
- A knowledge of scripts and consignment files
- An understanding of safety concepts such as verification and authorization
- An understanding of operation, packaging, and imaging tools
- Understanding working in a group or a virtual team
- Acquired the Windows Server 2012 MCSA certification as well as information in the course 20413C: Creating and Implementing an Enterprise Server Infrastructure
After the course completion, students will be able to:
- Explain an enterprise data center
- Plan and execute a server virtualization strategy by means of System Center 2012
- Plan and execute the network and storage infrastructure obligatory to arrange a virtualized server infrastructure
- Plan and set up virtual machines on Windows Hyper-V
- Plan and execute a virtualization administration solution by using System Center 2012
- Plan and execute a server monitoring approach via the Windows Server 2012 tools and by means of Microsoft System Center 2012 - Operations Manager
- Plan and execute an application and a file services infrastructure that is greatly obtainable
- Plan and execute a highly accessible server infrastructure via the failover clustering features in Windows Server 2012
- Plan and execute a business continuity approach in a Windows Server 2012 setting
- Plan and execute a PKI deployment, and plan and employ a certificate administration solution
- Plan and execute an AD FS server deployment and claims aware application admittance
- Plan and execute Dynamic Access Control, Workplace Join and Work Folders.
- Plan and employ an AD RMS deployment, plan and administer AD RMS templates and access, and plan and execute outer access to AD RMS services
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...