HTML5 course for Beginners Learn to Create websites
About this course:
HTML5 is the latest evolution of the standard that defines HTML. This course will teach you everything you need to know in order to create websites using HTML5. Modern web design course with New HTML5 elements, attributes, and behaviors. Learn HTML5 which allows more diverse and powerful Web sites and applications. This is a perfect course for beginners who want learn more about HTML5. All Resources, Source Files, Top Links and additional reading material is included, so that you can get started quickly creating website using HTML.
The average salary for Front End Web Developer is $88,680 per year.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This course is intended for:
- Learn more about HTML5 and whats new with HTML5
- Become webmasters or web developers or web designers
- Become web content developers
- Learn about resources to create websites
- There are no prerequisites to take this online course.
After completing this course, students will have a working understanding of:
- Create a default HTML5 template to use and reuse to create unlimited websites (source code included)
- How to create a mockup for your website design
- All about content sectioning and proper website design structure
- adding a navigation bar to your web project
- Inline text semantics
- HTML5 elements that a new and powerful
- How to add audio video and other media
- Introduction to using Canvas to draw within HTML5
- More options for forms that are now more mobile compatible
- example contact form for your website
- Interactive HTML5 elements
- Progress bars and more
- Tables and element attributes
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...