About this course:
This Hadoop Developer Training will help you get a detailed idea about Big Data and Hadoop. Some of the topics included are introduction to the Hadoop ecosystem, understanding of HDFS and MapReduce including MapReduce abstraction. Learn to install, implement various components of Hadoop like Pig, Hive, Flume, Sqoop and YARN.
The average salary for a Hadoop Developer is $119,250 per year.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
- Software Developers, analytics, BI, ETL, and data warehousing professionals
- Big Data Hadoop developers, architects and testing personnel
- You don’t need prior knowledge of Apache Hadoop.
- Learn the Hadoop Architecture and Hadoop basics for beginners
- Learn what is Hadoop, HDFS and MapReduce framework
- Write MapReduce programs and deploy Hadoop clusters
- Develop applications for Big Data using Hadoop Technology
- Develop YARN programs on the Hadoop 2.X version
- Work on Big Data analytics using Hive, Pig and YARN
- Integrate MapReduce and HBase to do advanced usage and Indexing
- Learn fundamentals of Spark framework and its working
- Understand RDD in Apache Spark
- Learn Hadoop development best practices
- Job scheduling using Oozie
- Prepare for the Cloudera Spark and Hadoop Developer Certification
Why choose QuickStart?
98% increased workplace productivity
94% instructor and course effectiveness
Partnered with vendors including Microsoft, Cisco, and Citrix
Contact this provider
Meet your career goals with QuickStart!
QuickStart exists to create world-class technologists by personalizing and individualizing training to address the massive skills gap in the IT industry. Through 20 years of research and data analysis, we’ve learned that a modern learner prefers to learn through multiple...